Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Irritated

Today sucked.

Crashed during SEA lecture today, the first time since last June. No idea why it happened because I was pretty awake during math lecture. After school went to the gym since I couldnt play tmr. I must say it is seriously quite weird gymming alone and being in a weights room with all girls and no guys. haha. Had nothing to do after that so hung around in canteen after a while, then went back to RI to watch the B div game, then back to RJ canteen again. I was watching people gamble and dealing cards for them. This was probably the only good thing in the day because it was just so funny i kept laughing non-stop. haha. Headed home and here I am facing 4 walls because there isnt anyone at home. Life rocks eh.

Anyhow. I'm really pretty irritated by some people, and some things that I found out today (ok not exactly found out because I never got to know what exactly happened). I wont snap just yet, but it is only a matter of time because i do so, and start blasting some people openly. Looking at the way things are going, it seems sooner rather than later. We'll see.

Oh and for the 1st time in weeks there isnt really any work for me to do tonight. It feels pretty weird actually, and sitting here stoning and staring at a computer screen doesnt make me feel any more useful.

Alright, enough of all this crap. Off to look for something to do.