In. Shambles.
Training today was great. In fact, it has been great for a long long time already. I hope this continues, and gets even better.
And through it all, I really wanna be a part of it...
Someone up there must be making a fool outta me...
Yes, i'm freaking injury-prone, and i HATE it. Shoulders screwed up during the holidays, but i soldiered on, because i wanted so badly to get into nats. But still, i was dropped "because of the injury"... That's fine by me. I was disappointed and pissed, but that wasn't the end of the world.. But today, i woke up with a freaking swollen left knee.. Maybe my knee decided to screw up again after 4 years.. And it just had to at this period of time, and worse still, it decided to somehow screw itself up in my sleep. And this back problem that I've had for years (since sec 1) but which hasn't bothered me enough to see a doctor, is suddenly really painful i can't even stand nor sit without pain. I'm afraid it might be something really serious, but at the same time I'm afraid to know just what the heck is wrong too.
Isn't it so ironic that my shoulder injury didnt not worsen despite me playing on, and yet 2 other injuries just got worst while i wasn't playing and doing random stuff?
This sucks.