Saturday, November 03, 2007

Gone.

Well I was just going through my SEA history stuff because the paper was today,

so I was trying to pack everything at least nicely into a pile while i decide what to do with it.

It's quite funny how this was probably the subject i hated studying for the most,

because it's so dry and there're so many things to remember.

But yet, it was also one of my favourite subjects in jc, which i accredit the teacher the most.

Well anyway, I was just organising everything when at one point i just thought,

"why on earth am i doing this.. like I will ever need them (those notes) again!"

Which was when it really dawned upon me that the 4 essays i wrote for the paper today,

that was really my last affiliation with the subject.

And no matter how much I hated the subject, I know I will miss studying it.

Yea i know this is a bit random, but I'm just bored lol.