Revisit. Revision.
Alright. I haven't been here for freaking ages.
Well not because I haven't been online (conversely I've been online every single day), but more so because I cant really think of anything that I wanna voice out and stuff.
A lot of stuff have happened in this past month, but I don't think anything is worth noting here la.
Oh prelims start next week, and the big As are looming just around the corner. Looking on the bright side, I'll be free as hell in 3 months' time. Haha. o.O
Let's just say that revision haven't exactly gone according to plan.
And I've always come out of exam halls in the past thinking that I either
a) confirm fail b) MIGHT pass c) confirm wont fail
So it's a bit hard to imagine coming out of the exam hall in 2 weeks' time thinking "ok can get A"
Well, well, the reality of exams have stuck. -.-